Freitag, 5. November 2010

Nano report: Day 5

It's going forward. But today is an exceptionally good one. Not only have I already reach my day goal of finishing chapter two, I have also hit the 10k benchmark. Actually I'm at 11437 words now. That's more than I have ever written for any other story before. O.O

Favourite quote from chapter 2:
"You're never alone, Colette. You have friends wherever you go. It's just that sometimes you'll have to make their acquaintance first."

However, I also got thinking. If I have needed about 10k words for two chapters, that means that I would (theoretically) hit the 50k by chapter 10. That would be fine, if only my planning for this novel didn't include chapters 11 to 15, too...
Ah, well. I guess I'll deal with that once I come that far...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen