Mittwoch, 3. November 2010

Nano report: Day 3

Okay, okay, so I left out a report for day 2, but honestly, I will not write one for each day. That would be waaaay to much work. But today, was special. Today, I finished chapter one! It's great. Finally, things will start moving. I'm surrently at 6705 words - meaning that I am actually a day ahead. I hope that I can keep this up. ^^;;;

Favourite quote from chapter 1:
"Achille!"

I am a bit worried about starting on chapter two tomorrow. Mostly, because I have no real idea what will hapen in it. I just know that I need something that happens on the way from the village to the town... probably a stranger on the road or something like that... I guess, I'll just go with the flow - if it works for others doing Nano, it should work for me too, shouldn't it?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen