Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

My NaNo-Scrapbook 2011

I spend the last days working hard on my scrapbook for this year's Nano. Now, it's nearly finished. All that's left is to add the target wordcounts for each day, but hey, that's basically nothing.

So, take a look:



This is my scrapbook's cover. Also, note the cute stickers I've got from Hema. I haven't decided yet, but I think I will put in one for each 1000 words written...

This is one of the daily pages. Each one has a checklist for my current mood, as well as information for daily wordcount, actually written words on that day, overall words writen and a place to note down how many words I'll have to write in order to catch up (just in case I fall behind schedule).

This is the "Kill the Days"-List. Every day, I'll cross out a day, so that I will always see exactly how many days remain.
The whole scrapbook is basically just a normal exercise book (from Hema, hence the strangely sized boxes). I then got myself two nice looking sheets of wrapping paper. One I used to wrap the exercise book itself. From the other I cut the letters for the Nanowrimo-Logo.

And the rest was a lot of drawing. ;-)

But it was a lot of fun. I can hardly wait for Nano to start, so I can begin to fill my scrapbook with lots and lots of notes.

1 Kommentar:

Finju hat gesagt…

Nice Work :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen