Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010

News on the health front

Oh, boy. This trouble with my knee is growing into a real bother. Not only has the swelling increased, the doctor I consulted yesterday is sending me to do an MRI now - so, I called at the hospital and got myself an appointment. But, of course, the next one they could give me is on next Friday, which means I'll have to hobble around for a whole week - and even then, they'll only be able to tell me what the actual problem is. I fear that a real solution is currently very far away. *sigh*
I was thinking about getting an attestation from the doctor, so that I won't have to go to work come Monday, but I think I'll use the weekend to give my knee a bit of rest, and see how it looks then... I just know, all the sitting around would drive me nuts.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen