Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2010

Round and round and round it goes...

Boy, what a week. We've been moving the offices around at work again - some professors were relocated to containers outside, others could move back into their old offices, yet other rooms needed to be emptied. And theoretically, all of it should have happened on Monday. Luckily, we could already start on Thursday last week by moving the stuff of eight profs into the containers. But still, I really can't see another PC for the rest of the week - well my home one obviously, but that one doesn't count...


 Although, there was a nice side effect of all the trouble - namely, that we could restructure our own office when we moved back in yesterday. Gone are the times of cramped space, where you had to stand up just to let someone else pass to the printer... Now, we've got three work spaces (two with desktop PCs and one for Laptops), the printer is easily reachable, we still have a table and chairs for 4, and more space to move around in then we ever thought possible... It's really impressive who huge the room has become...

On a not so happy note, all this moving stuff around has been hell on my knee, which is hurting more than ever now. I have an appointment with my doctor on Thursday, and now, I really hope that it's not an infection. That's the last thing I'd need right know. *sigh*

But on the plus side, I won't be back to work until next Monday, so I have 5 glorious days of spare time ahead now. ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen