Dienstag, 7. September 2010

A dusty start of day

Yesterday evening I noticed that my desk was so cluttered that I couldn't put down an A4 pad anymore. Since I wanted to write something this was not acceptable anymore. So, I used my free day sensible and spend this morning sifting through all the stuff on my desk that had accumulated over the years... and you wouldn't believe all the stuff I found. Most impressive were the dust bunnies, though. Suffice to say, it was just the right beginning for me and my dust allergy. *sigh*
But on the bright side, it only took me a determined effort and about two hours to finish. The end result still isn't optimal (I always feel that I need everything within reach when I'm sitting at my desk, you know? So, I put a lot of stuff back on it.) but at least I have enough space now to work with an A4 pad and two open books. Which is a better result than I had hoped for to be honest...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen