Mittwoch, 10. November 2010

Nano report: Day 10

I made it! I made it!
*does a happy dance*

I actually broke the 25k benchmark today. *wohoo!*
That means I already have 50,4 per cent of the 50.000 words I am going to write. On the 10th!!! I'd never have thought I could manage that. 
Actually, I am standing at 25.181 words now, and chapter four is finally over, too. It was an outright battle again. Somehow, it just didn't wanted to come out. And, as usual, I am hoping that the next one will be easier. Of course, it probably won't but at least it will finally introduce my second main character, so that there will be a lot more interaction then.

Favourite quote from chapter 4: 
"You're a girl", she said surprised.

On a completely unrelated note, I have actually bought myself a hardback copy of the new Doctor Who RPG. I know, I said, that I was going to live happily with just the PDF version, but when Amazon told me that this was "last 1 in stock" I just couldn't stop myself. I swear they get me with that every time. *sigh*
So now, I am 50 bucks poorer again, but at least the game is looking just as cool in printed version as I thought it would. ;-)

1 Kommentar:

Siri hat gesagt…

Way to go! Hitting the 50% mark - that's really awesome and I bet it has been a lot of work getting that far. We're all gonna be very proud of you when you're finished *thumbsup* I hope we'll get to read your story one time :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen