Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2010

Life after Nano

Nanowrimo is over now, and life is back to normal. And I have decided on putting my accumulated overtime at work to good use by taking an early christmas holiday. This means that the 17th will be my last day at work (at least for this year), which leaves me with a lot of spare time after that to keep on writing.

Because whatever you may think, I haven't been slacking off.

Actually, I have kept writing constantly since the 1st of December, although with a reduced wordcount of "only" 1000 words per day. I am also not writing on my Nanowrimo text (although I probably should *sigh*) but instead on the textualisation of the second episode of our Dr. Who campaign. "Codeword ALCYONE - Episode 2" stands at 14.228 words now and there is still about one third of the story to be written. But I am positive that I will finish the first draft before my christmas vacation starts. And after I have done that, I'll go back and concentrate on "Children of Discord" during the holidays - three weeks will hopefulyl be enough time to catch up on that one. ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen