Sonntag, 26. September 2010

OST - Day Two

That was it. Yep. This years OST is now oficially over - and I had a lot of fun. It was really great to meet all those people again whom I hadn't seen in a while, and I also met some other awesome people whom I hadn't even known before.

Today, I was game master in a quite inspired round of Doctor Who - inspired mostly because of the players way to dealing with the threat... they stood around a big crystal, held each others hands, and hummed - Aummmmmmmm! It was such a funny and strange solution I just had to agree that it would work. ;-)
Also, I feel that I've actually got a few more people around here interested in the new Doctor Who RPG, which is always a good thing.

All in all, I'd call it a great success.
I'm really looking forward to next year. Hopefully, I'll find the time to help out at that convention, too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen