Montag, 23. August 2010

Doctor Who - Campaign planning and rambling

I didn't do much today, except getting drenched by rain. *sigh* And now, we're seeing the first autumn storm for this year... I did write a short scene for a prompt over at the CWS this morning. To be precise, the prompt was "the sound of jazz" - which obviously fitted me quite well. I used it to try a character out that I am thinking to use during NaNoWriMo this year, and it worked quite well. I can see myself writing about that character for a whole month. :-)

On another note, here's the current list of episodes for our ongoing Doctor Who Campaign. I guess some titles may be a bit "spoilerish", but all my players are grown ups who should be able to differentiate between PC's knowledge and player's knowledge, and honestly, every tv show has episode lists online, right? ;-)

(click on the link to see the episode-guide)
(01) Invisible (already played)
(02) Sycorax (already played)
(03) Cirano's Curiosities / Part 1 (already played)
(04) The Armageddon Convention /Part 2 (coming up on September 4th)
(05) Swafham Prior
(06) The Warkeeper's Oath
(07) Lost Time
(08) Plan B
(09) Jordan's Three
(10) The Knights of Jeneve
(11) Pandora's Box / Part 1
(12) The Hand of God / Part 2

So, this is my planning up to now. Not all titles are already fixed, and there are some episodes among these that are still lacking a storyline. But on the whole I am in a very positive mood regarding this campaign.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen