Mittwoch, 17. November 2010

Nano report: Day 17

Okay, okay. I know, I have kinda put off blogging here, but that's not because I have given up - on the contrary, I am actually doing very well on the wordcount front. Today, I have started on chapter 8, and I am standing at 43.280 words. That's 86,6% of the 50k!!!! If I keep going at this rate, I should have the 50k on November 20th already! I know, it's still a bit early for celebrations, but I am really euphoric about this. I've never before written this much in one go (or at least so regularly throughout a whole month), and that's just awesome.
I hope that I can keep it up even after I have reached the 50k. I'd really like to finish the first draft of my novel in November, because I fear that I won't be able to bring myself to keep working on it once the deadline is gone...

Favourite quote of chapter 6:
"So, you think I am feisty, yes? And you dislike that, yes?"
"On the contrary", Marius answered her in a happy tone. "I love it."


Favourite quote of chapter 7: 
"I am Emile Riviere."The pirate leaned forward conspiratorily and added in a very low whisper: "Just in case you'd like to fill a report on me."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen