Samstag, 20. November 2010

I made it! I made it!

I spend the whole day baking cookies and really didn't feel up to writing at all, but I thought that I should at least get a start on chapter 9 - and then... well, how do I put this... I crossed the 50k mark without actually noticing it at first. 

What a day! Yeah! Strike! Woohoo!
When I started Nanowrimo I actually didn't thought I could make it. But now I have managed the 50k and it's still only mid November, so I still have lots of days left.
Which I will probably need, mind, since I am still stuck right in the middle of my story. I'll at least have 16 chapter all in all, of which I have only finished half yet. I hope that I'll keep on writing even with the 50k deadline gone, so that I'll have most chapters finished by the end of November.
I probably won't be writing much tomorrow either, what with having to renovate my room, but I will do my best. ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen